Please score your organization using each question's drop down menu.
We will respond personally within two business days.
For the most insightful results, please respond to all questions.
1) Employees are familiar with organizational strategy:
Not at all 1 <----> 10 Very familiar
2) Truth can speak to power:
Watch your back 1 <----> 10 Candor is celebrated
3) Transformation is a continuous process:
Too painful to do often 1 <----> 10 We undertake change as necessary
4) Employees share ownership of the strategy with management:
Not at all 1 <----> 10 Real partnership
5) To suggest or make business changes…
Better go through the hierarchy 1 <----> 10 Take initiative with like-minded employees
6) The business changes you're trying to make require new behaviors:
Just changing some processes 1 <----> 10 Need to change minds
7) Leadership is present in the minds of employees as they take action:
Actions divorced from leadership 1 <----> 10 Employees ask themselves, what would leadership do?
8) Once the strategy is set, leadership follows through on it:
Never clear what the strategy is 1 <----> 10 Leadership is steadfast
9) Leadership considers itself to be:
All knowing 1 <----> 10 Humble about what it knows
10) Transformation for your organization is:
Painful & error-prone 1 <----> 10 Enriching & successful
Company Name or Industry
Type the characters you see below
Not Case Sensitive
To use CAPTCHA, you need Really Simple CAPTCHA plugin installed.